We will not have a booth in Seoul this year, but plan to have one the following year in Atlanta. Please check the General Fellowship booth for PDGs Fellowship information.
Our Annual Membership meeting will take place on Tuesday May 31 from 2:30 to 4:00 in room 209A (theater style seating for 100 people).
A proposed mix and mingle event with the RI presidents will be held in the convention center, near the House of Friendship, from 3:00 to 4:00 on Saturday afternoon. Therefore, the PDGs Fellowship is planning a cash bar reception for its members in the House of Friendship immediately following the end of the presidents' event at 4:00. Both of the events will be a good way to start the convention!
1. Call to order at 2:30
2. Membership report
3. Treasurer's report
4. Election of officers for 2016-17 (Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, and Registrar)
5. Election of three directors for 2016-17 (Three for three year terms)
6. Reports from affiliated Rotary groups - 2017 Presidential Conference - January 2017 - San Diego, California
7. Discussion of 2015-16 priorities for the PDGs Fellowship
A. Establishing a Facebook page
B. How can the fellowship best enhance friendship and fellowship by PDGs at the following levels? 1) Districts, 2) Multidistrict PETS, 3) 41 Regions, 4) 34 Zones
C. Reports of PDG activities in various districts and zones.
D. Report of the PDG Fellowship "After Glow" event in Evanston after the council on legislation.
8. Discussion of 2016-2017 priorities for the PDGs Fellowship
9. Next AGM in Atlanta, Georgia USA
10. Other business and announcements
11. Closing remarks
12. Adjournment at 4:00